1. If your drive partition file system is Exfat, Fat32 or NTFS and the partition position and size are not changed after formatting, try using “unformat” to recover formatted hard drive on Windows 10 after quick format, full format, accidentally formatted, reformatting, High-level formatting, Low-level formatting quickly.
“Unformat” is very fast.
2. If the file system is not Fat32, NTFS or Exfat, after showing an error, display as raw file system, unformatted, unknown partition, unpartitioned, needs to be formatted, try “Full Scan” mode to recover formatted drive by deep full scan.
“Full Scan” is not as fast as “unformat,” but “Full Scan” can solve many complex and unusual problems.
3. If the file system is Fat32, NTFS or Exfat and the partition has changed size or position from formatted or if partition has been deleted, damaged or lost, use “Recover partition” mode to recover formatted partition.
4. If “Recover partition” and “unformat” cannot recover formatted partition, Try “full scan.”
Format recovery of data loss reasons:
1. Computer Accidental format after quick format, full format, reformatting, High-level formatting, Low-level formatting
2. Disk says must format
3. Hard drive says raw, says I need to format it, says not initialized
4. Drive or Card became raw or unformatted or unallocated, unknown partition, unpartitioned
5. Partition shows up as raw, or convert raw to exfat ntfs fat32, or convert exfat ntfs fat32 to raw
6. Accidental Deleted or lost or changed partition by chkdsk, convert, defrag, diskcomp, diskcopy, diskpart, fdisk, format, label, subst, scandisk, sys, vol, vssadmin, and partition magic …
7. Other reasons not mentioned here
External Hard Drives: WD, Samsung, Seagate, SanDisk, Transcend Military, Transcend Storejet, Toshiba Canvio, HGST Touro, BIPRA, Buffalo MiniStation, Buffalo DriveStation, Clickfree, Fantom Drives Gforce3, G-Technology G-DRIVE, Kingston HyperX Savage, LaCie Rugged Mini, LaCie Porsche Design, ORICO, Silicon Power Rugged Armor, Vantec NexSta.
SSD: Samsung EVO Pro, Crucial, SanDisk Ultra, Transcend, Kingston Digital SSDNow, ADATA USA Premier, Silicon Power, PNY, MyDigitalSSD, Intel, OCZ Storage, Kingspec, Patriot
USB Flash Drives: SanDisk Cruzer, PNY Turbo, PNY Attaché, Kingston Digital DataTraveler, Lexar JumpDrive, Transcend JetFlash, Silicon Power Blaze, Patriot Supersonic …
SD memory cards: SanDisk, PNY Elite, Kingston, Lexar JumpDrive, Transcend, Silicon Power, Patriot, Lexar, Sony …
Other Aidfile data recovery software free edition:
original post by https://www.prlog.org/12574985-recover-files-from-formatted-hard-drive-by-aid-file-recovery-software.html at Computers – Latest News