PRLog – Jan. 8, 2015 – DUBAI, UAE — Interactive Intelligence Group Inc. (Nasdaq: ININ), a global provider of software and services for communications, collaboration and customer engagement, has released a new cloud-based enterprise collaboration service delivered from its PureCloudSM platform.
The first in a series of cloud services to be delivered from the PureCloudSM platform, PureCloud DirectorySM was designed to increase productivity and enhance collaboration by enabling employees to quickly find, connect and communicate with the right person with the right set of skills at the right time.
Features include the following:
– Find the right person – Readily available employee information such as title, skills, certifications, interests and location reduces search time.
– Connect and collaborate in real-time – “One-click” employee contact options for email and IM speed responses to individuals or groups. Also offered is the ability to transfer and share documents and files by attaching to chat sessions.
– Data system integration and synchronization – Integration with Active Directory, HR systems, CRM systems such as SalesForce and others keeps employee information in synch for increased information accuracy and simplified management and administration.
– Mobile device access – Support for smart phones and tablets gives employees anytime, anywhere access for improved responsiveness.
“We designed PureCloud DirectorySM to make enterprise collaboration easier by using an intuitive social media design and offering accessibility via Web browsers and mobile devices,” said Jeff Platón, chief marketing officer for Interactive Intelligence. “Offering it via our multitenant PureCloudSM platform gives customers the added advantage of fast and easy deployment, maximum reliability and unlimited scalability.”
The PureCloudSM platform is a secure, cloud-based repository that provides the following services:
– User management – Stores comprehensive and extensible information about all users, roles, permissions, contact information and more.
– Single sign-on – Users log into a single site to access all PureCloudSM services.
– Group management – Create dynamic group definitions based on org chart, skills, office location, language and other attributes. Users are automatically added to and removed from groups as they’re onboarded and as their information changes.
– REST API – The PureCloudSM platform exposes a comprehensive application programming interface that enables users to access the functionality of all services from Web or mobile applications.
PureCloud DirectorySM is currently available throughout North America in English, French and Spanish. It will be available in other geographies and in localized versions throughout 2015.
PureCloud DirectorySM is offered through the Interactive Intelligence channel of approximately 350 resellers worldwide, and through the company’s direct sales force.
For more information, visit: http://www.inin.com/ solutions/Pages/ PureCloud-Directory.aspx.
About Interactive Intelligence
Interactive Intelligence Group Inc. (Nasdaq: ININ) is a global provider of software and services for communications, collaboration and customer engagement. The company’s 6,000-plus customers worldwide have benefitted from its cloud and on-premises solutions for contact center, unified communications, and business process automation. Interactive Intelligence is among Software Magazine’s 2014 Top 500 Global Software and Service Providers, and has received a Frost & Sullivan Company of the Year Award for the last five consecutive years. In addition, Glassdoor honored Interactive Intelligence for the second year in a row with its 2015 Employees’ Choice Award as one of the Best Places to Work in the U.S., and Mashable ranked Interactive Intelligence second on its 2014 list of the Seven Best Tech Companies to Work For. The company was founded in 1994 and employs more than 2,000 people worldwide. Interactive Intelligence is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana and has offices throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Interactive Intelligence is the owner of the marks INTERACTIVE INTELLIGENCE, its associated LOGO and numerous other marks. All other trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners.
Product Information Contact:
Mr. Shaheen Haque
Turkey & Middle East Territory Manager
Interactive Intelligence Middle East
Direct phone: +971(4) 4347217
Mobile: +971 (50) 4573186
Email: shaheen.haque@ inin.com
original post by http://www.prlog.org/12412171-interactive-intelligence-releases-new-cloud-based-enterprise-collaboration-service.html at Telecom – Latest News