Investigating online offending against children
PRLog – Dec. 10, 2014 – AYLESBURY, U.K. — It will also provide a greater understanding of how offenders behave in the online environment including ‘grooming’ behaviour.
It will be led by Jonathan Taylor who is one of the leading internet investigators in the UK with regards to online offending against children.
He has built up a wealth of experience as a covert internet investigator with the Met’s Child Abuse Investigation Command and now provides training to investigators and other professionals with his company Besafe Online. (www.besafe- online.co.uk)
The workshop will include:
• A look at how the internet is used to motivate and justify online child sex offending
• Gain an insight into children’s risk taking behaviour and its exploitation by offenders; new and emerging online environments; and identify online areas shared between sex offenders and victims
• A look at the Spectrum of Confidence (Offender) & the Spectrum of Vulnerability (Victim) and their implications.
• A look at the role of fantasy and the collection of images; and consider how the spiral of sexual abuse (a theoretical model for understanding and explaining child sexual abuse) relates to internet offenders
• What is ‘unallocated space’ and ‘internet cache’ in relation to evidence and offender methodology and typology
• ACPO Guidelines concerning search and seizure of electronic evidence
Cost: £195.00 per delegate
• Workshop runs from 10.30am till 3pm (Registration starts at 10am)
• Certificates of attendance available
• Tea and coffee will be served on your arrival
• Lunch is included
How to book delegate places
Email the delegate name(s), email address(s), accounts payable email address and telephone number and invoice address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that many police forces/organisations will only pay our invoices if a purchase order number is included, please check with your accounts department.
Payment can be made by credit card, with a 3% handling charge.
A booking confirmation will then be sent with an invoice for payment.
Tel: 0844 660 8707 E: conferences@ the-investigator.co.uk
original post by http://www.prlog.org/12404319-investigating-online-offending-against-children-workshop-15-may-2015-swindon-uk.html at Internet – Latest News