RESTON, Va. – Dec. 15, 2016 – PRLog — C2S Consulting Group is proud to introduce Analytical Influence, a sentiment analysis tool which allows you to understand the sentiment of online mentions for your business, brands, and products. Analytical Influence measures how people feel about your campaigns through all of your networks and provides you with real-time analytics to discover social opinions so your business can quickly assess and react to positive or negative events.
Analytical Influence computationally performs analytic identification and categorization of social media data to determine opinions expressed toward specific topics at a very low cost. It allows you to stop guessing what people are thinking and provides you with data to support your business intelligence. Analytical Influence also allows you to monitor your brand and your competitors to stay current on any breaking trends, as well as view trends in sentiment to get a stronger understanding of your audience.
Key Benefits of Analytical Influence
• View data and opinions of social posts in real-time
• Extract data and opinion analytics
• Quickly analyze and score sentiment
• Continually monitor your product, brand, industry, or your competitors
• Compare trends over time for your product, brand, industry, and competitors
• Tag data with geolocation to determine if opinions are regional
• Customizable and easy to understand graphical reports
• Built on the AWS platform
• Durable, scalable, and highly available
• Low implementation costs starting as low as $500 per month, based on size of sentiment data
Analytical Influence provides near real-time discovery of social opinions based on events as they occur. Analytical Influence is applicable to all industries, including finance, entertainment, marketing, healthcare, and politics.
Analytical Influence was featured in Network World’s “Cool tech at re:Invent 2016.”
C2S Consulting Group is a Professional Services Business specializing in Amazon Web Services (AWS). We provide experienced technical experts that are AWS Certified architects, developers and operations engineers to help conduct technical and financial assessments, develop cloud migration and transition plans and develop operational solutions. We provide the best and brightest consultants, who have the specialized knowledge and ability to execute for your business and deliver “CLOUD READY” solutions. We have a proven methodology to establish Cloud Program Offices, Develop New Cloud Solutions, migrate existing Cloud Solutions, and Migration of Products to be virtualized and in the Cloud.
For more information on Analytical Influence, check it out on our website.
Published at Thu, 15 Dec 2016 21:38:52 +0000