PRLog – Jan. 13, 2015 – NEW YORK — After the success of ACI’s Real-Time Advertising Summit in London we are delighted to announce that the 2nd Real-Time Advertising Summit will be held in New York City on 22-23rd April 2015.
Over the two days, the event will bring together advertisers, agencies, publishers and the key players in the programmatic ad tech space for two days of informative sessions, case studies, panel discussions, round table sessions and keynotes led by industry though leaders with plenty of room for networking.
The program developed through extensive research based on feedback from advertisers, agencies, publishers and agenda committee aims to demystify programmatic and provide a platform of information sharing to of best in class strategies of making use of programmatic for an improved ROI and audience targeting.
· Global programmatic industry overview and analysis
· Programmatic success stories and case studies
· Programmatic in-house or outsourced?
· Advertiser and publisher views on programmatic
· The programmatic branding opportunity and its challenges
· Programmatic buyers guide: Getting a better understanding of DMPs, DSPs and SSPs
· Cross channel targeting and measurement
· Understanding and overcoming ad-fraud challenges in programmatic
· Native and Programmatic
· Getting social RTB right
· Strategies and tools to achieve greater ad viewability to improve brand and direct response campaign performance
· Best practices and industry guidelines to ensure brand safety and minimizing the risk of ad misplacement
· Bid optimisation to achieve improved ROI from your RTB campaigns
· Attribution in real-time audience targeting
· Programmatic audio
· The current state and future of programmatic TV
· 1st party, 2nd party, and 3rd party data; what are they and how are they being used?
· The Digital GRP (Gross Rating Point)
· The changing agency model and the client of the future in the changing programmatic landscape
· Key programmatic trends to look out for both buyers and sellers in 2015 and beyond
Click here (http://v11.vuturevx.com/ exchange-sites/ Whitmore%20Group/ 5…) to view the full speaker line up and view the brochure
Who will attend?
• Ad Networks
• Ad Exchanges
15% Discount Code: QRT2MA15
For more Information & Registration:
Please contact Mohammad Ahsan on:
+44 (0)20 3141 0606
original post by http://www.prlog.org/12413714-2nd-real-time-advertising-summit.html at Internet – Latest News