NEW YORK – July 10, 2016 – PRLog — New York Health and Wellness Fairs announced the national expansion of its New York services with the introduction of America’s Health Fairs Services
Due to the unprecedented popularity of their premier health fair event services in New York City, they have now expanded delivery nation-wide. To fulfill the growing demand for our services, we have expanded delivery of our top quality health fairs to any business anywhere in the continental United States.
New York Health and Wellness Fairs is still delivering over 100 health fairs a year in Manhattan, free of charge for their loyal local clients as well as to new clients. America’s Health Fairs Services provides the same top quality health fair services to corporations across the entire country.
America’s Health Fairs Services coordinates first-rate health fairs featuring:
· Customized health fairs according to a company’s needs and wants.
· Some of the finest medical and non-medical professionals available in each local area
· Valuable health and wellness service options
· Screenings to detect and prevent potentially serious medical conditions.
· Complementary chair massage, which is their biggest hit.
· An experienced Health Fair Coordinator who runs the event from start to finish
A spokesperson for the company stated, “Why do America’s leading corporations keep coming back to New York Health and Wellness Fairs, Inc.? One word – trust. Now that same trusted service is available to every company nation-wide with America’s Health Fairs Services. Let us help you treat your employees to a health fair. We work hand in hand with HR professionals and Benefits Managers of corporations large and small to deliver high quality and effective health fairs to their employees. We want them to get the pat on the back they deserve for a job well done!”
What do health fairs provide for these corporations? America’s Health Fairs Services provides them for a number of reasons.
· To provide employees with easy access to tests for common health problems, so that such problems can be treated early and successfully.
· To promote healthy living and decrease the effects of any stress in the workplace.
· To share data on available, up-to-the-minute health care options.
· To provide introductions from health care providers with offices convenient to the workplace, so that getting needed care is easier and more likely.
· To help employees stay health and fit, minimizing absenteeism, presenteeism and poor performance due to ill health.
· To increase employee retention, morale and loyalty.
· To lower healthcare expenses
· To facilitate fewer disability claims and fewer injuries
· To help you show appreciation for your employees by presenting this valuable service.
· To raise staff understanding of health above the level of *absence of disease* to a positive sense of well-being which pervades all aspects of their lives.
More information about America’s Health Fairs Services, including an introductory video, can be found on their website:
original post by https://www.prlog.org/12571689-new-york-health-and-wellness-fairs-expands-to-deliver-health-fair-services.html at Business – Latest News